Finnova associates diverse groups of actors, promotes dialogue and networking to create ad hoc project teams. The foundation also organises meetings of people interested in the co-creation of meaningful innitiatives and projects above selfish national and/or regional interests. The acceptance and strength of the Forum’s innitiatives comes from the quality of the projects, the “Care Holders” and the sincere and altruistic dimensions of each project.
1. EU-FUNDING: Finnova contributes its in-depth knowledge of EU funding mechanisms
– Facilitating the monitoring of funding opportunities
– Roadmap to EU Funding 2014 – 2020 and general consulting on funding programmes
2. RECEPTION OF PROPOSALS from initiators of projects and optimal circuit
– External assistance to proposal preparation
– Project monitoring and evaluation: internal and external monitoring; ex ante and ex post evaluation
3. FINNOVA INNOVATION PLATFORM Finnova also contributes to the installation of an Innovation Culture, strategies and practices in all Institutions, Communities and Organisations in the EU and in other geographical and / or political areas. It provides opportunities and access to 5 areas of services, expert assistance and facilitation which can be combined as needed:
– Innovation challenge definition and framing
– Learning, opportunities detection and knowledge creation
– Access to information
– Creative Research
– Rapid prototyping and experimentation
– Launching and exploitation
4. CONNECTION. We offer connection with the Brussels based European associations, networks, public and private organisations (more than 35.000 companies members of BECI – Brussels Enterprises Commerce and Industry, more than 400 regional and local representation offices to the EU).
5. NETWORKING, LOBBYING, MARKETING AND PROMOTION; education and professional improvement; Fully serviced and strategically located working environment and meeting spaces. Which are fully equipped with all necessary items (projector, Flipcharts, markers etc.) Upon request, the meetings can be facilitated by professionals who can even help the organizers prepare their meeting (More precise wording of the subject, of the Focus, definition of the Thinking sequences etc.)